This giveaway focuses on my one of my favorite women of the bible, Esther. In the book of
Esther, the virgins (including Esther) received beauty treatments for a whole year. Six months of this and six of that, wouldn't that be awesome! (read Esther 2:12)
While I cannot provide you with a full service salon or dayspa, you can create your own personal spa experience with free products from The Ivory Magnolia for a year.
No purchase necessary to enter. Receive -1- entry by posting a comment about your favorite fragrance.
Increase your chances of winning by making a purchase from my shop. Customers will receive -5- entries per order (regardless of the number of items purchased) during the entry period.
Begins July 1, 2008 and ends July 15, 2008 at 8:00pm Eastern time. Winner will be contacted by email. Winner will receive one free surprise product from The Ivory Magnolia every month for 12 months.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
☀ Giveaway: "Tribute to Esther"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
This is so great for you to offer this giveaway. I have to say that lavender is my favorite fragrance, we even planted several bushes of it this year to make sachets.
Thanks again!
What an awesome giveaway!!
I love your shop so much!
My favorite would have to be the Jasmine Vanilla.
I love that combo so much!
Wow what an amazing giveaway you're offering!
With that being said my favorite fragrance would be your Mango-Tango! I just can't get enough of it and I'm pretty sure I have just about every piece that you offer that scent in!
Cheers!
Hmmm....too many wonderful scents to choose from but if pressed I'd select the Silver Lining.
Not only do the ingredients sound delicious together, but the name paints a picture and takes you off to a finer and fancier place!
Love-
Pamela of PenelopeAndAnastasia.Etsy.com
What an awesome idea!! I love the story of Esther as well.
I've only ordered once before and haven't really gotten to sample all of your scents yet but I really love the Blue Cotton Candy spray I purchased! It's perfectly sweet!
I'm also loving the Fruit Rituals face lotion!!
Blessings,
Jenn (RemBran on Etsy)
I recently discovered pomegranate as a scent and love it!
Maked
What a generous and wonderful giveaway! If I have to pick one, I would pick mango-papaya. But I also really love pomegranate.
Thank you for the chance to win!
Val
celebratelife.etsy.com
I love fruity scents.I am simply overwhelmed by the delightful array of fragrant options. I can't decide which sounds more yummy the fresh kiwi, the sinful sounding pomegranate, the sunny raspberry burst, or the sweet fig. They would all be my choice. But since I use a lot of pomegranate hair products at the moment I'll have to choose pomegranate for its thick aroma and edible deliciousness.
What a wonderful give-away. I need a little pampering. I'm itching to try the Patchouli & Rose fragrance!
wow, thank so much for the great offer!
the mango-tango sounds relaxing and fresh! i already feel like i am at the spa! it also sounds so fun! i can smell it already, and it smells great! i really hope i win! thanks!
JRSdesigns.etsy.com
My favorite scent would absolutely have to be Strawberry Cream! I am obsessed with ALL THINGS STRAWBERRY!!
This is a freaking extreme giveaway!
Post a Comment